Make your listing picture perfect. Learn how to add images to your
listing on the KSL Classifieds app and website.
First impressions count. Images grab the attention of potential buyers before they even read the
listing title. More images can translate to more eyes on your item and faster sales. Adding
images to your listing can also:
- Build confidence in potential buyers. Most people need to see it to believe it.
- Relay a lot of information quickly. An image fills the information gaps in your
- Highlight the condition of the item. Buyers can zoom in to assess the item’s condition.
Basically, images drive more traffic to your listing and ultimately get your item sold or rented
Add an Image Using the App
- Open the app on your smart device.
- Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner
- Select My Listings from the side-slide menu
- Tap the Edit button on the listing you wish to add photos to.
- Select the photo icon box.
- Select a source (Camera or Library).
Sourcing Images From Library:
- Once you select Library, images that are stored on your device will appear.
- Select the image(s) you would like to add to your listing
- Tap Done.
- The image(s) will be added to your listing.
- Tap an image to edit it, if you wish. Edit the image to your preferred size and ratio.
- Tap Save.
- To move an image into the main image position, select it and then hold and drag it into
the preferred order.
- If you would like to add additional images (yes, please!), repeat the steps above.
Sourcing Images From Camera:
- Once you have selected, Camera, take a photo of the item that you are listing.
- If the photo meets your needs, select Use Photo. If not, select Retake to take a different
- Once you have selected Use Photo, you can edit the image to your preferred size and
- Select Save. The photo will be added to your listing.
- To move an image into the main image position, select it, and then hold and drag it into
the preferred order.
- If you would like to add additional images (and we recommend that you do) repeat the
You did it! Now you can finish your listing.
Add an Image Using the Website
- Go to KSL.com using the web browser of your choice.
- Hover over the account icon in the top right corner.
A check mark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email
- Select My Listings from the dropdown menu.
- Select the site where your listing is located: Classifieds, Homes, Cars, Jobs or Services.
- Click the Manage button on the listing you wish to add photos to.
- Select Edit from the side-slide menu.
- Upload photos by clicking the camera icon box.
- Find the image you wish to add from your computer files.
- Select the image and click Open.
- The image will be added to your listing.
- Click on the image to edit it, if you wish.
- To move an image into the main image position, select it, then hold and drag it into the
- If you would like to add additional images, (you do, we promise) repeat the steps above.
All done! Now you can finish your listing.