Follow these detailed instructions to quickly delete or mark your Classified listing as sold using the web browser of your choice.
- Open KSL.com in your browser window.
- Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select My Listings from the dropdown menu, then select Classifieds.
4. Click Manage on the listing you wish to revise.
5. Click Delete or Mark As Sold.
6. After you have selected either Delete or Mark As Sold, confirm the changes.
The status of your listing has now been changed. If you have any questions please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Edit a Classifieds Listing on KSL.com
Article is closed for comments.