Follow these detailed instructions to quickly create and post a listing using the web browser of your choice.
1. Open KSL.com in your browser window.
2. Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select Add a Listing from the menu, then select Classifieds.
4. Complete all of the required General Information fields for the item you are selling.
Any items you are giving away or trading must be placed in the “FREE” or “For Trade or Barter” categories.
5. Select the appropriate Seller Type.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are allowed up to two free listings but may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
6. Verify the rest of your Contact Info is correct, checking the box if the primary phone number accepts texts.
7. Upload or drag and drop photos from your file library. Click and hold until dotted lines appear around the images, then drag to change the order.
8. Click the Featured Listing toggle to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds, if desired, and enter your payment information before posting your listing. Otherwise, click the, post my listing button.
9. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
10. Click the Post My Listing button at the bottom.