Create a KSL Homes listing with the web browser of your choice and get it online in very little time.
1. Open KSL.com in your browser window.
2. Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select Add a Listing from the menu, then select Homes.
4. Click on the For Sale button.
5. Select the appropriate Seller Type.
Additional fields are required if the property is for sale by an agent.
6. Fill in the required address fields in the Listing Information section.
A suggested address may appear depending on what is entered. You may choose to accept it or leave it as is.
7. Choose the School District from the dropdown menu.
8. Enter the Asking Price and Description.
9. Click the Open House button if you have any scheduled, then select the date using the pop-up calendar. Once a date is chosen, you can enter a start time and end time.
10. Complete the Property Details section.
11. Verify your KSL Contact Info is correct, checking the box if the primary phone number accepts texts.
12. Upload Photos or drag and drop them from your file library. Click and hold until dotted lines appear around the images, then drag to change the order.
13. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
14. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
15. If you choose to turn on the button in the Feature Your Listing section to get prominent positioning on KSL Homes for $10, enter your payment information at the prompt. If not, click No thanks, post my listing.
Your listing is now active! It remains visible for 30 days. You can mark it as sold or delete it any time before it expires.