Follow these detailed instructions to quickly update your vehicle listing using the web browser of your choice.
1. Open KSL.com in your browser window.
2. Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select My Listings from the menu, then select Cars.
4. Click Manage
5. Click Edit on the listing you wish to revise.
6. Make changes to any applicable General Information fields.
The VIN is not editable.
7. Use the dropdown menus to select different Mechanical Specifications.
8. Make changes to the Appearance information from the dropdown menus.
9. Select your preferred Contact Method. If using personal contact information, please verify that your information is up to date.
10. Click anywhere in the Description field to add new text or edit existing text.
Be sure to tap Enter> to save your changes after editing the Description.
11. Manage your photos by:
- Dragging and dropping new images inside the rectangle’s dotted lines, or click to select images from your library.
- Clicking on an existing photo to edit or delete it.
- Clicking and holding until dotted lines appear around the images, dragging to change the order.
12. Check the box to re-accept the Terms and Conditions.
13. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
14. Upgrade your listing if desired. If you check the Featured Listing and/or the CARFAX Vehicle Report boxes, enter your payment information at the prompt. Then click the Post my listing button.
15. Otherwise, click the No thanks, post my listing button.
Changes to your KSL Cars listing are now active! You can mark it as sold or delete it at any time before it expires.