Manage photos, enter open house dates, revise the description, change your contact info or make other edits to your property listing using this step-by-step guide.
1. Open the app on your smart device.
2. Tap the hamburger menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner
3. Tap My Listings in the dropdown menu that appears.
4. Login at the prompt, if you aren’t already.
5. Tap the Homes icon at the top of the screen.
6. Tap the Edit button on the listing you wish to revise.
7. Verify the required Address information is correct.
8. Manage your photos by:
- Tapping on the individual photo to edit or delete it.
- Holding and dragging a photo to rearrange the order.
- Tapping the camera icon to upload photos from your library or take a new photo.
9. Update the Price by tapping the current amount and using the numeric keyboard that appears to enter the new amount.
10. Make changes to any applicable Required Information by tapping the appropriate field and entering new info or selecting items from the slide-out menu. Be sure to tap Enter> to save your changes after editing the Description.
11. Update your KSL Contact Info if necessary.
12. Make changes to any applicable Optional Information by tapping the appropriate button or using the slide-out menu accessed through the carrot next to the field.
13. If you’ve scheduled a new open house, tap Add Open House Date(s)> and enter the date, start time, and end time using the pop-up calendar.
14. Select any Special Features that apply.
15. Re-accept the Terms and Conditions by tapping the circle on the left.
16. Tap Update my listing > in the bottom corner.
Changes to your KSL Homes listing are now active! You can mark it as sold or delete it at any time before it expires.