Follow these detailed instructions to quickly update your property listing using the web browser of your choice.
1. Open KSL.com in your browser window.
2. Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select My Listings from the menu, then select Homes.
4. Click Manage next to the listing you want to update.
5. Click Edit on the listing you wish to revise.
5. Make any changes to the required address fields in the Location Information section.
6. Update the School District using the dropdown menu if necessary.
7. Click anywhere in the Asking Price and Description fields to make revisions.
8. Click the Choose Dates button to enter new open house information, then select the date using the pop-up calendar. Once a date is chosen, you can enter a start time and end time.
9. Click on any of the Property Details fields to enter different information.
10. Select your preferred contact method. If using your personal email or phone number to be contacted be sure your KSL Contact Info is correct and update if necessary.
11. Manage your photos by:
- Dragging and dropping new images inside the rectangle’s dotted lines, or click to select images from your library.
- Clicking on an existing photo to edit or delete it.
- Clicking and holding until dotted lines appear around the images, dragging to change the order.
12. Check the box to re-accept the Terms and Conditions.
13. Click the blue Continue button in the bottom corner.
14. If you choose to turn on the button in the Feature Your Listing section to get prominent positioning on KSL Homes for $10, enter your payment information at the prompt. If not, click No thanks, post my listing.
Your listing is now active! It remains visible for 30 days. You can mark it as sold or delete it any time before it expires.