Follow this step-by-step guide to feature your vehicle listing and get more views.
A Featured Listing is an upgrade that gets your KSL Cars listing more attention and views from potential buyers so you can sell your car fast. Choose which days you want to feature your listing and it will appear at the top of search results for your make and model.
Don’t have time to finish it? Save your progress by clicking the back arrow in your browser window. A prompt will appear allowing you to Save or Discard the listing. After it has been saved, the listing will appear as a draft under My Listings.
- Go to KSL.com using the web browser of your choice.
- Hover over the account icon in the top right corner.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
- Select Add Listing from the dropdown menu.
- Select Cars. You can now begin creating your listing.
- Under General Information, select the correct year from the Make Year dropdown menu.
- Once the Make Year has been selected, enter your Vehicle Identification Number into the VIN field.The correct VIN is required to sell a car on KSL Cars in order to prevent fraud.
- Thanks to the VIN, information about your car will be auto-filled in the rest of the fields. Make sure it is all correct. If not, double-check that the VIN was entered correctly.
- Complete all of the General Information fields. This information is required.
- Fill out as many of the optional Mechanical Specifications and Appearance fields as possible.
- Enter your Seller Location and Contact Info and double-check that it is correct.
- Write a Description and then add images by selecting Upload Photos. Follow our tips on how to make your description and photos exceptional.
- Read over the Terms and Conditions, then accept by selecting the box.
- Select Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Select the box next to Featured Listing to get prominent positioning on KSL Cars.
- Select Choose Dates and select your desired feature dates from the calendar. Click Done! when you are finished.
- Double-check that the dates you selected are correct.
- Add your Payment Information and Billing Information.
- Select Post Listing.