Use this step-by-step guide to create and post a Wanted/ISO listing on the KSL Classifieds app in less than two minutes.
- Open the app on your smart device.
- Tap + in the top right corner.
- Login at the prompt, if you aren’t already.
- Click the Classifieds Icon at the top left corner
- Tap the camera icon to upload photos from your library or take a new photo.
- Add a Title and Description.
- When choosing a category and subcategory, select the Wanted/ISO Subcategory associated with the Category you want to post your listing in.
- Category: Appliances
- Subcategory: Wanted/ISO - Appliances
- Price will be automatically updated to ISO
- Select whether you are selling as an individual or a business.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are allowed up to two free listings but may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
- You can toggle the Feature Your Listing section to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds. Enter your payment information at the prompt. If you do not want to feature your listing, continue to the next step.
- Verify your KSL Contact Info is correct. Make sure the applicable box is checked if the primary phone number accepts texts.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Post My Listing in the bottom right corner.
Your KSL Classifieds listing is now active! It remains visible for 30 days. You can mark it as sold or delete it at any time before it expires.