Follow these detailed instructions to quickly create a FREE listing using the web browser of your choice. Please note, our free subcategory is for giving away tangible items (no services or requests) without any requirement of payment, trade or participation.
- Open KSL.com in your browser window.
- Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A checkmark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
- Select Add a Listing from the menu, then select Classifieds.
- Complete all of the required General Information fields for the item you are selling.
- When choosing a category and subcategory, select the following:
- Category: FREE
- Subcategory: FREE (items only, no businesses)
- Select the appropriate Seller Type.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are not allowed to post in our free section but can post 2 free listings outside of this category. If you are interested in posting more than two free listings, you may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
- Verify the rest of your Contact Info is correct. Make sure the applicable box is checked if the primary phone number accepts texts.
- Upload or drag and drop photos from your file library. Click and hold until dotted lines appear around the images, then drag to change the order.
- Click the Feature Your Listing toggle to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds if desired, and enter your payment information before continuing.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Post My Listing button at the bottom.