Find what you’re looking for faster and keep tabs on existing searches with these instructions.
If you know exactly what you are looking for or would like to add a listing, use the icons in the dark blue header for quick access. Tap the plus icon on the left to add a listing or the magnifying glass on the right to begin a search.
Navigate to different sections of KSL Marketplace (Classifieds, Cars, Homes, Jobs, Services) by tapping the corresponding word.
Didn’t find what you were looking for during your initial search? Add Saved Searches to your home screen so you don’t have to re-enter search criteria every time.
- Tap the hamburger menu (three lines) in the top right corner.
- Select Saved Searches from the side-slide menu.
- Select the appropriate section of KSL Marketplace (Classifieds, Cars, Jobs, Homes).
- Tap + Create New Saved Search.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Tap Save > in the bottom right corner.
Once created, Saved Searches can be added to your home screen by clicking the "Add to Home Screen" toggle.
Home Screen Customization
Decide what you see first when you open the app.
- Tap Customize This Screen, just below the dark blue header.
- Tap Add a New Section.
- Toggle the circular buttons to select what you want to see on your home screen (Saved Searches, Favorites, My Listings, and/or Top Listings) for each section of KSL Marketplace.
- Tap Submit > in the bottom right corner.
Your home screen instantly adjusts to your preferences.
To remove something from your home screen:
- Tap the trash can icon on the right side of the corresponding list item.
2. Tap Save > in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the dark blue header.
- Use the side-slide menu to access different elements of your account or get more information about KSL Marketplace.
Still, have questions? Our CommuniTeam is happy to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 801-515-2309.