Follow these detailed instructions to quickly create a listing for an item you want to rent using the web browser of your choice.
- Open KSL.com in your browser window.
- Hover over the account icon on the right side of the header.
A check mark appears on the icon if you are already logged in. If not, click the blue Sign In button and enter your email and password.
3. Select Add Listing from the dropdown menu, then select Classifieds.
4. Select For Rent as the Listing Type.
5. Upload or drag and drop photos from your file library.
6. Complete all of the required General Information fields for the item you are renting.
When choosing a Category and Subcategory, you must select a rental Subcategory. (e.g. General > Party Rentals)
- Select the appropriate Seller Type.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are allowed up to two free listings. Call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
- Verify your Contact Info is correct, checking the box if the primary phone number accepts texts.
- Click the Featured Listing toggle to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds, if desired. Select the dates you want the listing featured. Enter your payment information. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Post My Listing button at the bottom.