It takes less than two minutes with this step-by-step guide.
- Open the app on your smart device.
- Tap + in the top right corner.
- Log in at the prompt, if you aren’t already.
- Tap Classifieds on the left.
- Tap the camera icon to upload photos from your library or take a new photo.
- When choosing a Category and Subcategory, you must select a rental Subcategory. (e.g. Recreational Vehicle > Recreational Vehicle Rentals)
- Add a Title and Description.
- Add the Price and *Price Option (rental duration).
- Select the appropriate Seller Type.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are allowed up to two free listings but may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
- Use the Feature Your Listing toggle to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds, if desired. Select the dates you want the listing featured. Enter your payment information at the prompt. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Verify your KSL Contact Info is correct, checking the box if the primary phone number accepts texts.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Post My Listing in the bottom right corner.
Your KSL Classifieds listing is now active! It remains visible for 30 days. You can delete it at any time before it expires.