If a listing hasn’t appeared on the website or app yet, here are some possible causes.
To help our users have a positive experience while using KSL Classifieds, we continually monitor all listings. If your listing does not appear as expected, check for these common reasons.
- Listing is new. All listings go through an automated review and uploading process, which usually takes about 15 minutes.
- Item is mislabeled. Listings must be in the correct category (Cars, Classifieds, Jobs). For example, a Classifieds listing placed under Cars will be removed.
- Users account is misidentified. A business may not place listings as private sellers. Businesses posting as private sellers that reach business listing limits amount will result in their listings being removed.
- Listing fee is due. If you owe for paid listings, contact email@example.com or reach out directly to your account executive.
- Compromised account. If an unauthorized user is modifying your account, your listings will be removed and that user will be blocked from creating additional listings.
Common violations include:
- Listing is a product or service that is prohibited
- Duplicate listings within 14 days of the original
- Listing descriptions or prices are incorrect or do not reflect the item being sold
- Exceeding the number of listings available to a user or business
If none of the above issues apply, or if you suspect your account has been compromised, please email our CommuniTeam at firstname.lastname@example.org.