It takes less than two minutes with this step-by-step guide.
1. Open the app on your smart device.
2. Tap + in the top right corner.
3. Log in at the prompt, if you aren’t already.
4. Click the Classifieds Icon at the top left corner.
5. Tap the camera icon to upload photos from your library or take a new photo.
6. Choose the appropriate Category and Subcategory from the slide-out menu.
Any items you are giving away or trading must be placed in the “FREE” or “For Trade or Barter” categories.
7. Add a Title and Description.
8. Enter your asking price.
9. Select whether you are selling as an individual or a business.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are allowed up to five free listings but may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
10. If you choose to turn on the button in the Feature Your Listing section to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds, enter your payment information at the prompt. If not, continue to the next step.
11. Verify your KSL Contact Info is correct, checking the box if the primary phone number accepts texts.
12. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
13. Tap Post My Listing > in the bottom right corner.
Your KSL Classifieds listing is now active! It remains visible for 30 days. You can mark it as sold or delete it at any time before it expires.