Use this step-by-step guide to create a FREE listing on the KSL Classifieds app in less than two minutes. Please note, our free subcategory is for giving away tangible items (no services or requests) without any requirement of payment, trade, or participation.
- Open the app on your smart device.
- Tap + in the top right corner.
- Log in at the prompt, if you aren’t already.
- Click the Classifieds Icon at the top left corner.
- Tap the camera icon to upload photos from your library or take a new photo.
- Add a Title and Description.
- When choosing a category and subcategory, select the following:
- Category: FREE
- Subcategory: FREE (items only, no businesses)
- Select whether you are selling as an individual or a business.
There is no limit on individual listings. Businesses are not allowed to post in our fee section but can post 2 free listings outside of this category. If you are interested in posting more than two free listings, you may call 801-333-7472 to purchase a package with more listings.
- Tap the Feature Your Listing toggle to get prominent positioning on KSL Classifieds if desired, and enter your payment information before continuing.
- Verify your KSL Contact Info is correct. Make sure the applicable box is checked if the primary phone number accepts texts.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Post My Listing > in the bottom right corner.